Purpose: To advance the state of the practice and state of the art of software engineering by providing a warehouse of high-quality, empirical data for research and benchmarking.
Proposed Near-term Goals:
- Develop a proposal for the SEI to release sanitized PSP/TSP data to the SEA
- Create a place to house PSP/TSP data on the SEA website and on IEEE
- Publicize the availability of the PSP/TSP data
- Create a process to accept community contributions of data going forward
- Provide subject matter experts to assist with the interpretation and use of the data
Participants: Jeff Schwalb (Leader), Julia Mullaney, David Tuma, Bill Nichols, Jim Over, and Brad Hodgins