Purpose: Break TSP℠ apart into a set of distinct practices and behaviors, to inform the development of incremental introduction strategies, new training materials, and next-generation tools.
Proposed Near-term Goals:
- Refinement of the standalone solutions list
- Grow our awareness of agile practices. Work to align TSP solutions with those practices and with the needs of agile teams
- Focus on implementation: flesh out solutions and make them usable for implementation (training, tooling, etc).
- Pilot our solution implementations
- Identify “solution bundles” for common target audiences
Participants: Brad Hodgins (lead), Eric Scrivner, Darryl Davis, David Webb, David Tuma, Jim Over, Dan Wall, Augustin De La Maza, Scott Pavetti
℠ Personal Software Process, PSP, Team Software Process, and TSP are service marks of Carnegie Mellon University. The Software Excellence Alliance is not affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University.